FREE SHIPPING ON ORDERS $59.95+
At the end of 1994, after two major surgeries and 6 months of chemo, John’s oncologist stated that he had only a 25% chance of survival. Out of desperation, Helen and John developed this program with the help of a nutritionist. It consists of a few fundamental ideas that have proven to be successful. One of the first things they learned is that you do have options, but it will take sacrifices. Remember, you are what you eat!
• Maintain an aggressive nutritional program, practicing a four-day rotation diet.
• Exercise forty-five minutes to an hour, three times every week.
• Make it a habit to get an extra hour or two of sleep every night.
• Document everything you eat!
The general idea of a four-day rotation diet is that no one food is repeated within those four days. This effectively eliminates food allergies. After the surgeries and chemo, John realized he had not been getting enough protein. He encourages everyone to eat protein with your vegetables and fruits.
Here are some specific tips and ideas to help with a stricter diet:
• Keep raw nuts refrigerated
• Eat dark green leafy vegetables a few days a week
• Drink Essentia bottled water or regular tap water
• Eat raw fruit first thing in the morning, without other foods, and allow it to digest for at least 30-45 minutes before eating anything else
• Add ¼ cup of Hydrogen Peroxide to a large bowl of water, and use this to clean all of your fresh fruits and vegetables
• Eat as many organic foods as possible
• Check all of the ingredients before buying anything. Stay away from all artificial preservatives, chemicals, dyes, colors, and flavorings
• Eat only organically grown, grain cereals with the lowest sugar content you can find (under 6 grams)
• You can find chicken, beef, turkey, and fish that were raised completely off organic foods, at local health food stores, and even some larger supermarkets.
• Drink a 16oz glass of organic carrot juice with 1oz ginger and celery once every day
• One day every month, consume only carrot juice. Drink an 8-10oz glass every hour, on the hour, and you will not get hungry (we made this discovery by trial and error)
Work to maintain a PH of 6.5. Check it both when you get up in the morning, and just before you retireat night. Put a couple of drops of urine on Litmus Paper, and record the number every day for future reference. It is very important to take charge of the disease for yourself. Ask for a copy of every blood test taken to keep for your records, and study for deficiencies (so you can find needed supplements). Do listen to your doctor’s opinion, but remember it is your body, take the initiative, you know how you feel better than anyone else.
You can view many of the vitamins and supplements mentioned in this diet at www.wallachonline.com. Other Specific Recommendations from Dr. Wallach:
• No dairy foods - this includes milk & cheese (replace with soy products)
• No deep fried foods
• No margarine (replace with real butter, this is an exception if necessary)
• No salad dressings (replace with lemon wedge or raw lemon juice)
• No carbonated beverages
• No diet drinks
• No caffeine
• No alcohol
• No sugars (natural or refined) - Cancer loves sugars and cannot grow in raw uncooked foods, fresh fruits and nuts. Raw is good!
• Extra virgin olive oil is highly recommended by many in the health food industry
• Exercise rigorously (must produce quantities of sweat) forty-five minutes to an hour, three times a week
• After sleeping in a room, open windows and clear stale air out and allow fresh air in for your next sleep (even naps). Always sleep in a room that has fresh air to breath. In cool or cold weather, it only takes a few minutes to refresh the air.
Recommended Reading - Books: • Third Opinion - John M. Fink • A Cancer Battle Plan - Anne E. Frahm with David J. Frahm • Prescription for Nutritional Healing - Phyllis A. Balch, CNC & James F. Balch, M.D. • Whole Food Facts: The Complete Reference Guide - Evelyn Roehl • Love, Medicine & Miracles - Bernie S. Siegel, M.D. • How to Live Between Office Visits - Bernie S. Siegel, M.D. • Peace, Love & Healing - Bernie S. Siegel, M.D.
This information and advice published or made available through the KLOTZLUBE.COM website is not intended to replace the services of a physician. Information on this website is provided for informational purposes only and is not a substitute for professional medical advice. You should not use the information on this website for diagnosing or treating a medical or health condition. You should consult a physician in all matters relating to your health, and particularly in respect to any symptoms that may require diagnosis or medical attention. Any action on your part in response to the information provided in this website is at the reader's discretion. Readers should consult their own physicians concerning the information on this website. Klotz Synthetic Lubricants, Inc. makes no representations or warranties with respect to any information offered or provided on or through the KLOTZLUBE.COM website regarding treatment, action, or application of medication. Klotz Synthetic Lubricants, Inc. is not liable for any direct or indirect claim, loss, or damage resulting from use of this website and/or any website(s) linked to/from it.